Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Reader's Submission!! Lots of Inspiration!!



Catt - Crafting Pieces of Me

Hi Everyone!!  We have a really fun "Fancy FOLDING" challenge going on now and I wanted to share with you this STUNNING layout!  So many different folding techniques adorn this piece of work!!  You can see up-close individual photos by visiting Catt's blog.  Congratulations CATT!  Grab your "I Was Featured" badge from our left side bar and display proudly to your friends!!

Lots and Lots if time for  more of you to join our Fancy Fold Challenge LMCB 91.  We love what we are seeing so far!!  And don't forget, there is a SURPRISE goody bag to be WON!!  
Hope you will join us!  Happy Scrappin'!
~Michele

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Yayyyyyy!! Congrats Catt!!! I am so impressed with everyones take on this challenge!!! Keep em comin!!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you so much TeenaBugg38!

All The Best!
Catt

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

To all LM Ladies
I’m sincerely grateful to all of you ladies for all the nice comment, I’m really happy and get more inspired when I read each one of them.

I also want to CONGRATULATE each one of you guys ( Lasting Memories Family) for doing a nice JOB , it was a nice challenge and it will help us show our own creative side. I always love doing challenges with a twist . I thank God for my given talent and for inspiring me every time I’m doing my Layout.
ALL THE BEST!
Catt

Related Posts with Thumbnails