Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Introducing Our March Guest Designers

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! 

Today we are introducing our guest designers for March! We have two talented scrappers joining us for this month's challenges. Please give a warm welcome to Melissa and Cindy:

Melissa


Hi!  I’m thrilled to be a GD this month.  I started scrapbooking in 2005 when my husband was deployed.  I made a book of his deployment and have been hooked since.  I enjoy trying new techniques and challenges inspire me.  I live in South Louisiana with my hubby, three children, and one dog.  
You can find more of Melissa's beautiful work over in the gallery at A Cherry On Top here.

Cindy


My name is Cindy, I'm French-Canadian and I currently live right outside of Montreal. I started scrapbooking in 2002 after stumbling onto paper crafting magazines at my local store. At the time, scrapbook-related supplies were hard to find in Quebec, so I had to shop online and teach myself how to scrapbook. I slowly took a liking to my new hobby, but I think it was discovering stamping and card-making that really cemented my love of paper crafts. I like how card-making and scrapbooking go hand in hand, using the same supplies and techniques. I like how one aims at giving your creations away, while the other is about keeping your creations and preserving memories. While I enjoy scrapbooking, the whole process has always felt like giving birth to me: tough and painstaking, but with lovely results. I’m not sure why I find scrapbooking harrowing exactly, but I do love going through my albums and most importantly, being able to record the silly or touching stories that explain why some of our ordinary-looking pictures are our most cherished ones.

You can find more of Cindy's beautiful work on her blog - Encre, papier, ciseaux.

We are so excited to have Melissa and Cindy joining us in March! They both do beautiful work and I'm sure they will inspire you, too.

Our March challenges start tomorrow so be sure to stop back by!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails