Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Introducing our July Guest Designers


Hello and Happy Saturday! It's really starting to feel like summertime here in the middle of the US and I say it's about time! 

Today I am here to introduce our July Guest Designers to you. Please help us welcome Wendy and Brenda! Both of these ladies are extremely talented and I know they will be inspiring you all month long in July!

July GDT - Wendy
Hi, my name is Wendy Crowe and I have been happily scrapping for almost 20 years.  I am a proud wife and a Mom of 3 kids who enjoy everything in life, which always gives me lots of photo ops and plenty of scrapbooking to do.  My favorite subject to scrap is Disney and sports.  I would consider my style linear, whimsical and fun.  I like to dabble in a few different techniques just to try to spread my wings.  I love working with sketches and participating in challenges that make me think.  I’m very grateful to be a Guest Designer here at Lasting Memories.  I’ve been a follower for a long time and I love their challenges.  Thank you for this opportunity!  


July GDT - Brenda

Hi! I’m Brenda from Ohio. I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 20 years now, back in the days when we only had white cardstock, stickers and black journaling pens. Things have really changed over the years! Since I didn’t start scrapping until my kids were in high school, I have a lot of old photos to catch up on, so I try to work on those along with current photos of my grandkids and photos from our motorcycle trips. I love recording all our family memories, as well as the creative outlet from playing with paper, glue, and all the cool products available now. I’m so excited to be a guest designer at Lasting Memories this month!

You can find Brenda's beautiful work on her blog - Brenda's Scraps of Life.

We are so excited to have Wendy and Brenda joining us in July! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the start of our July challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails