Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Introducing Our November Guest Designers


Hello, everyone! It is the start of a new month and we are all set to bring you a new theme and a new set of challenges starting tomorrow. Today we want to introduce to our November Guest Designers. We have a talented group of scrappers joining us this month.  Please help us welcome Deanne, Rona, Barbara, and Jill:

November GDT - Deanne

My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I live in Paradise,
Newfoundland Canada. I was an elementary teacher for 23 years but retired

early. I am now an Early Childhood Educator (couldn’t stay away from the

kiddies!!). I have always enjoyed playing with paper, scissors, glue, and
ESPECIALLY crayons and pencil crayons, ever since I’ve been a small child. I
just couldn’t stop playing, so I continued by scrapbooking and card-making!
I love it!!! My hubby calls me a paper hoarder. He just MAY be right, but I’d
never tell him that!!! A man doesn’t need to know he’s right!!! haha!  

November GDT - Rona


 Hi, I am Rona and I have been scrapbooking for about 23 years and crafting probably for as long as I can remember. I am currently scrapbooking my two grandsons, who I keep during the day. In September I completed 19 layouts, which is definitely a record for me and even submitted one for publication! I love being inspired by challenges and am honored to be a guest designer here at Lasting Memories. 

November GDT - Barbara


I’m Barbara Greenberg from Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, and I am Scrap-A-Holic for the past 11 years. I call this hobby/habit the best non-paying job ever.
I get up in the morning get my cup of coffee and come into my office/scrap room
and I’m ready to go for the full day. I first go through all my e-mail from all
my online scrappy friends I’ve made over the years and in different groups &
then I go to my blog
www.barbgreenberg.blogspot.com and check out my challenge blogs page I created and see what new sketches or challenge
inspiration might be posted for the day. I hope you might check out
my blog and become a new follower.

Between my husband and I we have 4 kids and 8 grandkids and they
keep me busy with so many fun pictures of them to scrap. I also love
to travel, whether somewhere fun to see 2 hours away or across country,
road trips are the best so I love travel layouts. Then there are the holidays, I love scrapping those too. Well like I said, I’m a scrap-a-holic,
I love scrapping everything.

I love challenges and that is why I am here today. I was asked to be
a Guest Designer in November at “Lasting Memories.

November GDT - Jill

I live in Somerset, Pennsylvania with my husband, our 20 year old daughter and 11 year old son. I am a high school teacher and use scrapbooking as my creative outlet. I have been crafting since I was a child, but in 2003 I fell in love with scrapbooking and it has become my favorite hobby. Of course my family photos are always my inspiration for my layouts. In 2010 I started a blog and love participating in all the fun challenges! Thank you Lasting Memories for having me as Guest Designer. It is a big honor for me!

We will be back tomorrow for our first challenge for November!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails