Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Introducing January's Guest Designer

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you all have survived the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and are getting back into the daily routine. 
Today we are introducing our guest designer for January. Please help us welcome Mandy:

"Hi! I work full time at the local hospital as a Medical Technologist, and am a mother of three grown girls, ages 24, 22 and 18. I only have one still at home, but she will be starting college this coming fall. I have been scrapbooking since my oldest two were babies, about 1998. I still love the craft and plan on shifting my focus to travel pages and mini-albums in my coming years as an empty-nester. I love a good challenge, so I am grateful for the opportunity to play along here at Lasting Memories. I love how we all inspire each other in this craft. "

You can find more of Mandy's beautiful work on her blog - One Unorganized Mess of a Woman.

Here is Mandy's layout for our Anything Goes challenge:

Welcome, Mandy! We are so happy to have you as our guest designer this month at Lasting Memories!
We will be back tomorrow with our first challenge for January following our January theme!
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

Welcome Mandy! Your layout is beautiful! I love the big heart in the center of the page and your paper is so pretty! Thank you for being a Guest Designer for January! I look forward to seeing more of your lovely layouts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails