Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Introducing April's Guest Designers

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a good Saturday.

Today we are so excited to be announcing our Guest Designers for April, but before we get to that, I want to say a big "Thank You" to our March Guest Designer - Alicia! Alicia has shared such great inspiration with us this month and I have so enjoyed seeing what she has created each week. Thank you, Alicia!

Now, on to our April Guest Designers. Please give a warm welcome to Sherri and Jamie!



Hi, I am Sherri Priest, a retired CPA who lives in Whitehouse, Texas.  I have been scrapping for more than 15 years.  I take lots of photos so I rarely do single photo pages and usually do two page layouts.  I have two grown sons who are both Eagle Scouts and married.  I have three precious grandkids who are the subject of many of my layouts.  I also scrap a lot of travel pages.  I scrap very simply.  I want the photos to stand out.  I don’t like anything too thick or messy! I love patterned paper, brads and enamel dots.

You can see more of Sherri's beautiful work on her blog - Sherri's Creative Outlet Blog.



My name is Jamie Arthur and I'm so excited to be a guest designer at Lasting Memories this month. I love scrapbooking and really love working with challenges. I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years at this point. I have two children, a Golden-doodle, and I'm married to the best man a girl could ask for. And when I say the best I mean it! This man puts up with my scrapbooking obsession as well as my coffee addiction and my love of books (which are everywhere)!  I enjoy spending time in my craft room creating layouts for our family scrapbook albums. It is so fun to be able to open our family albums and not just look at pictures but relive the memories through the layouts themselves. I put my albums in the order in which things happened and I go year by year. The only problem with this method is that I end up with a lot of albums! I tend to scrap everything, however I find that it is so worth it when I look at my children enjoying them.

Most of my layouts can be found on my blog and Instagram. On my blog I try to share what materials I used to create my layouts. Usually, I am using my Cricut Explore and Design Space, although occasionally I like to challenge myself to not use it. I also love using lots of pattern papers and embellishments.

Welcome, Sherri and Jamie! We are looking forward to seeing your creations this month!

Be sure to stop back in tomorrow for a new challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails