Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Introducing our October GDT

Happy Wednesday!!  Although... the day is almost over.  But I couldn't let another hour go by without introducing you to this month's GDT!!

Please give a warm welcome to

SHARON!!  and her blog Mrs. Manic

Here is a little about Sharon...



Hi!  I’m Sharon Butler a wife and busy Mum to my 3 wonderful kids – Alexander 10, Nicholas 8 and Cassandra 5.  I live in Essex in the UK and I started scrapbooking a year after my eldest son was born, mainly due to my Mum who is very “craft” orientated taking up scrapbooking.  I just had to get on the band wagon too after seeing all her amazing creations and now have album after album full of layouts.  My children tend to be my main focus/inspiration, with the odd few of the hubby and family and friends.  Lee, my husband is a keen photographer, so I’m never short of a photo or two to scrap.  My biggest issues is probably narrowing down which ones to actually scrap!  I wouldn’t say I have a “style” of sorts, but my favourite embellishments have to be flowers and buttons with a bit of bling thrown in for good measure.

And here is Sharon's layout for our first challenge "Nature's Glory."

BEAUTIFUL if I may say!!


You will see more of Sharon's beautiful work throughout the month.

Don't forget to check out this week's challenge!!  Link on right side bar.
Thank you to those that have already joined us!  You are on the ball.
:)


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

2 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Beautiful LO's! ENJOY!

KarenB said...

Gorgeous LO Sharon, and welcome to Lasting Memories as our guest DT! It's wonderful to have you along for the ride :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails