Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday's Featured Artist - Misty from "Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking"

Hello everyone!! We have a very talented friend to share with you today!! I just found her blog a couple days ago and was very intrigued. This weeks featured artist is:

Misty! You have got to check out her blog "Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking". I was so inspired by her work that I asked her to be our featured artist this week! 


Here's what Misty had to say about herself - "I am married to a wonderful man (we celebrate 18 yrs married this year!) who supports me in everything I do, and I have 2 awesome teenage sons. Some days they're more awesome than others! I am very blessed to still be a Stay-At-Home-Mom, even though my babies are pretty grown up (13 and 16) I get to spend time up in my studio scrapbooking and creating kits that I sell on my blog and on Etsy. I love the shabby chic/vintage look and am completely obsessed with old vintage postcard images....something about those little pieces of art just makes me happy! I'm brand new to blogging and Youtube and am waaaay out of my comfort zone with it, but I am giving it a whirl! ....my girlfriend said "You have a blog? Who wants to read about your life?!" lol...you gotta love an honest friend, and I've thought the same thing on more than one occasion! That's about it! Thank you for choosing me to be the Featured artist. I am honored and humbled! Warmly, Misty"  


Bet you're intrigued by this photo aren't you?! This is stunning and you'll find the whole album AND video tutorial at Shabby Beautiful Scrapbooking. Please take a moment and visit Misty and be sure to let her know what you think of her work. You will absolutely LOVE the rest of this album!!!

4 comments:

tumblingcarrie said...

i love mistys work. it is stunning. i try to get every album she creates. i just love them.. she rocks..

Denise Pustelniak said...

This just BEAUTIFUL!

Heather said...

Beautiful Album Misty!!

Fern said...

Congratulations Misty!!! What a gorgeous mini album!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails