Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, January 1, 2017

LM 325 - Use Those Punches

Happy New Year! 
 
The Design Team was asked: Please sign up for a month and put your best creative mind forward and think up some fun challenges for 2017. We all thought it was a great idea! So the month of January is from our Design Team Sister Lori:

January's Theme is "Stash buster" challenge - Let's show these neglected items in our stash a little love in the new year!

This Week's Challenge is:
LM325 -  punches - pull out those punches and put them to use! If you don't have punches you can use die cuts/ephemera pieces on your layout.

Punches - Use those punches on your layout! Any type of punch - border punches, shape punches, and if you don't have punches, use  die cut/ephemera.

We first would like to welcome our GUEST DESIGNER for the month of January..

HANNAH

Hi! I’am Hannah Zheng. I live in Taiwan. I’am married and have two children and I have a work on daily. I play scrapbooking about 4 years ago. I want to save memories with my children and then I love it. I also like to make cards. minibook. ATC and other handmade. I love to creative because it can let me fell less pressure in the live and fell happy! I hope I can play forever!
I put my creation in my Fans Facebookblog and Instagram.
Welcome to visit.

And Hannah's GORGEOUS layout...



 
Let's see what the Design Team created for this challenge
 
 

I used two border punches, an ampersand punch and a tab punch.




Natalie

I don't have any punches, but I love die cuts!  This is the title page for my Disneyworld album - a giant shaker pocket.




My punches are away in boxes and not accessible at the moment, so I used lots of die buts on this one!


I used one of my favorite punches on this layout


I used a scalloped border punch, a notebook edge punch, and a label punch on my layout.


Such fantastic work from the Design Team :) We look forward to seeing your creations with this month's fun theme.

Also... remember to link up at the top of the blog for the entire month.  

Stay tuned... for December winners are being announced soon.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails