Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Friday, March 23, 2018

Special Guest Designer Inspiration - Giorgia Rossini

Happy Friday, scrappy friends!

Today we have a special treat for you - more guest design team inspiration from Giorgia Rossini for Challenge #387 - National Frozen Food Month and National Nutrition Month.



Fist of all, here is a little about Giorgia:

My name is Giorgia Rossini and I am Italian. I am a Radiation Technologist with a huge passion for crafts. Scrapbooking is my happy place: I really need to have time for me, to be creative, after working in the hospital. I love to preserve memories and to create cards for my friends and family. I started 5 years ago and never stopped since then! Scrapbooking makes me happy, and I especially love the "preserving memories" part of it: I love to look at my LO and mini and feel again those feelings. I am married and me and my husband love to travel the world: our travels are well represented in my scrap. I love mixing colors and patterns. I don't have a precise style, I love to work with inspiration of the moment and try products.

Here is Giorgia's beautiful layout of a lunch date with her hubby in a restaurant of a chef who is also on TV shows:




Thank you so much, Giorgia. for joining us this week! To see more of Giorgia's beautiful work check out her blog here.

We will be back Sunday with our last challenge of the month!

2 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

Thank you for having me as guest designer :)

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout Giorgia! Love the dark background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails