Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, July 15, 2018

LM #404 - All About Me - Throwback to Your Glory Days

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning/afternoon/evening to you! I hope you are having a good weekend.

We are back today with our third challenge of the month. Our theme for July has been - All About Me - and this week our challenge is:

LM #404 - Throwback to Your Glory Days

Create a layout documenting a photo and/or story from the past. You may have a story that doesn't have an accompanying photo - no problem! Find a stock photo online of something to do with the memory, or set up a staged photo to represent the story. You can dig out the archives and scrap those baby pics of yourself, too! Document an old memory you've been meaning to record.

Here's a look at what the design team has created starting with our guest designer:

July GDT - Marina


Denise
I took a picture from the past. On this a was ca. 2 years old and we lived in Luxemburg. I watered the flowers on our balcony.

Deanna
I found this Christmas family photo from long ago. I'm the little one in the rocking chair. I remember each Christmas I would get a new little baby doll.

I also choose to do a photo from my childhood. I believe that this was Christmas and I would be 
2 years old


Natalie
I came across this Prom photo of my husband and me, and if those weren't the glory days, I don't know what were! Our 10 year wedding anniversary is coming up this fall, so I figure that was a perfect time to scrap about how we attended our Senior Prom together & the rest became our history.



Lauren
I have been meaning to scrapbook this for a while, since I bought this phone die cut with this photo in mind.  This photo was taken on Christmas morning when I was 14 months old.  I received the Fisher Price Phone from Santa.



We can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to link up your layouts by Saturday, July 28th, for your chance to be our guest designer and a chance at this month's prize!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails