Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Introducing February's Guest Designers

Hello, everyone! Today we are excited to introduce our guest designers for February. We have two talented scrappers joining us this month. First up is Bethany:



Hi everyone! My name is Bethany and I live in chilly Minne-snowta! Like you, I LOVE to scrapbook. I am passionate about capturing memories and sharing this beautiful hobby with so many other amazing people. I'm so grateful that Lasting Memories has given me the chance to guest design this month and I hope you will be inspired by what I created! If you'd like to see more of my work (or hear about some crazy traveling that I do!) feel free to swing by my website: bethanyroisland.com Happy Scrapping!  ~Bethany

Next up is Karen:

Hi. I'm Karen. Mother to three wonderful grown children and grandmother to two grandsons. I have been "crafting" for as long as I can remember. I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years and have evolved through all these years trying new techniques to incorporate into my scrapbooking and card making. I enjoy preserving the memories for my family and myself.

We look forward to seeing all of the beautiful inspiration from these talented guest designers this month!

We will be back tomorrow with a new theme and a new set of challenges, courtesy of DT member Lauren.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails