Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Introducing March's Guest Designer

Hello and good Saturday morning to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start. Today we are excited to announce our guest designer for March.

Please help us welcome the talented Alicia O'Bryant:


"Hi, I am Alicia O'Bryant and live in Cincinnati.  I have been crafting most of my life.  I have played mostly with paper and beads.  My scrapbooking subject matter changes from kids to travel in a heartbeat.  I love to take photos and create pages to accent them the best.  I wish my dog was more photogenic but I get a good shot of him every once in a while too.  I look forward to playing along with Lasting Memories challenges this month, thank you for having me guest." 

You can see more of Alicia's beautiful work on her blog - Golden Goddess Designs.

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for our new theme and a new set of challenges courtesy of DT  member Lori K!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Thank you for allowing me to create with you this month!

Alicia

Related Posts with Thumbnails