Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, February 23, 2020

LM #486 - Once Loved, Now Forgotten - Tool Free-For-All

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to Lasting Memories - we are so happy that you stopped by today! I can't believe that it is already time for our last challenge of February. This month has seemed to fly by. Before we get to our last challenge, I want to take the time to thank our guest designers for February - Bethany and Karen. I have really enjoyed seeing their layouts each and every week this month.

Now, on to the challenge. As a reminder - our theme for February has been -"Once loved, now forgotten"  - and we have been focusing on those tools and supplies that are collecting dust.  Let's show them some love! This week's challenge is"


LM #486 - Tool free-for-all - Use any tool that's been collecting dust in your craft room - i.e. crimper, crop o dile, paper piercer, punches, stamps, die cutters, etc.

Here's a look at the beautiful creations from the design team, starting with our guest designers:

February Guest Designer - Karen
I used a distresser tool, sew stitch tool on the triangles stamps, and a stencil I bought two years ago and never used.

February GDT - Bethany
I can't say that my Silhouette collects much dust, but it is my favorite scrapbook tool! I used a great flower/frame cut file from Paige Evans and added my own twist on this layout of Munich!

And the rest of the design team:


Denise
I used a tool, I bought a long time ago and never used: a circle sew easy tool. But I have to say: it did not work. I did my very best with the stitching and I love how it turned out.

I used two of my tools that were gathering dust ~ my Wavy Trimmer and my Tearing Tool.  It was fun working with both of them again.

Now it's your turn! Link up your layouts below by Saturday, February 29th at 6:00 PM EST for a chance to be our guest designer for an upcoming month and for a chance at a $15 gift certificate to an online store of choice:
We hope that you find some time to play along with us! We love to see your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails