Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Monday, July 6, 2015

LM #249 - Double Page!

Good morning! Before I get to todays post, I want to send a huge thank you out to my DT. I have been running LM for over 5 yrs now and I love this blog. When I started it, I was a SAHM looking for something to keep me busy but also looking for new friends that enjoyed scrapbooking as much as I do. Then 2 yrs ago I decided to go back to work PT and was still able to manage and keep up. A yr ago I took on a 2nd job and well, the rest as they say is history. Next I knew I was working 52 hrs/week- 6 days a week. Absolutely no time for scrapbooking or anything else for that matter! I debated giving this blog up but my team stood behind me and said absolutely not. We'll help you .. just do what you need to do. So, I've recently made some changes as I just couldn't do the hours. I miss my family .. I miss everything and have a new respect for those of you out there who have to do this!! My hat is off to you! So I want to say thank you to all of you who join us week after week and when you can. You keep us going. I want to say thank you to Michele, my right hand and someone I have built a pretty amazing friendship with over the years and certainly hope to meet one day! You picked up the slack when I just didn't have the time. To my DT .. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! Your support, encouragement, creativity .. AMAZING! So thank you all!

Now on to this weeks challenge! Our theme this month is "Together" and this weeks challenge is to create a double page layout! Here's some awesome DT creations!

July GDT - Wendy

Suzanne

  Renee


As a family we do lots together
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

1 comment:

Michele said...

I reread this Karen! So nice of you! :) So glad you didn't "let go" of this gem.

Related Posts with Thumbnails