Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

LM #359 - Polka Dots

Hello, scrappy friends! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend and that you are getting the chance to do something fun!

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to play along with our challenges in August. We had so many beautiful layouts entered into our challenges. We will be back soon with our Top 3 and our GDT pick, so stay tuned.

I also want to say a huge thank you to our GDT - Denise. She has been our guest designer for the past two months and I  know I have loved seeing her beautiful creations each week!

This week we are starting our September challenges, so that means a new theme and a new set of challenges for you! Our guest designer for September is the talented Sherri Caramico! 



My name is Sherri Caramico, I live in New Jersey. I have been married to my high school
sweetheart for 34 years, and am the mother of 2 adult sons, and 2 young Portuguese Water Dogs. All of them are my favorite subjects! We love to travel and Disney Cruising and Disney Parks are our favorite way to vacation.  I started scrapping late in my children's lives, ( about 12 years ago,) and I know 
I will never get "caught up." I'm okay with that, as I like to scrap what I "feel like" scrapping, and love lots of layers, textures and "stuff" on my pages.  Scrapbooking has helped me to meet so many people that I now call my true friends. I love going on weekend scrapbook retreats with my scrappy friends, and creating and laughing together late into the night! I enjoy sharing my work and hope I inspire others to think outside the box and encourage them just try a new technique or product. I believe there is no right or wrong, no good or bad in scrapbooking - everyone has their own personal "art" inside them." Don't be afraid to find yours!"

Our theme for September is "All About Patterns" and our first challenge is:

LM #359 - Polka Dots - use some polka dot paper on your layout

You can use a little or a lot - big dots, small dots - your choice! 

Here are the beautiful creations from the design team, starting with our guest designer:








Such beautiful work from our designers!

You will have until September 30, 2017, to get your layouts linked up for a chance to be picked as a guest designer for November.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

7 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous reveal ladies!

Esther said...

I love Polka Dots - used some of my fav pretty pink dotty letters :-)

Barbara Greenberg said...

This is going to be a fun month of challenges.

Lyne said...

Thanks for challenge - enjoyed linking up

Deanna said...

Wonderful polka dots inspiration! Just added my layout.

Ashley H said...

I love polka dots :)

SweetScraps said...

Polka dots make me happy!
Great challenges and projects everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails