Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Sunday, October 1, 2017

LM #364 - Around the House - Fabric Scraps

Good Sunday morning scrappy friends! Happy October 1st! Can you believe we are already in October! The holidays will be here before we know it!

A new month means a new theme and a new set of challenges here at Lasting Memories. This month DT Wendy is providing our challenges for us and I personally cannot wait to see your layouts. Our theme for October is "Around the House" and this first week's challenge is:

LM #364 - Fabric Scraps - use fabric scraps on your layout. 

A new month means that we also have a new guest designer joining us. Please help us welcome Asa Johannson as our guest designer. 


Hi!
My name is Åsa Johansson and I´m so happy and proud for being a GD here at Lasting Memories for this month's challenges.  I love this blog and their challenges. Thank you for having me!
I´m 41 years old and live in Sweden with my family ( my hubby and our 3 children and a dog ) and I work as a teacher in Swedish and Math. 
I´ve been scrapbooking since 2007 when I was pregnant with our twin girls and I couldn´t work. Actually, I started with cardmaking. I love this hobby. It makes me calm and happy. You can say I´m addicted to it but I don´t have any intentions to stop. My style is mostly CAS. I love to work with a white background and I use a lot of mist and thread on my pages. Pink is a color I love and often use. 
You would do my day if you visit my blog and say hi, https://scrapatheltenkelt.blogspot.se/
I hope you got some inspiration from me and this fabulous design team. I love to see what you´ll come up with. 
Hugs, Åsa

Now here is a look at what the design team's beautiful layouts, starting with our guest designer, Asa:

I have used a piece of jeans fabric on my layout.


I had an old pair of plaid shorts that I was about to toss out and 
I realized that the fabric would make a great accent to my son's Boy Scout pages!


I grabbed a scrap of fabric from an old project to add a ruffle at the bottom of this quick 6x8 layout for last year's October Daily album.


I have used some white fabric and die cut some hearts from it. I love the soft look it gives!




Our October challenges will end on October 28. I will be back later this week with our Top 3 and our picks for guest designers for November, along with our randomly picked winner.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails