Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Introducing May's Guest Designers


Happy Saturday scrappy friends!

It's time to introduce our guest designers for May. First, we would like to say a big thank you to Mindy for being our April guest designer. We loved sharing her beautiful work with you each week.

Now, please help us welcome our May Guest Designers - Louise, Rima, and Joyce Ann!

First up is Louise:


I am a retired electrical engineer living in suburban New Jersey with my husband and our 2 teenage sons. My sons both run competitively and we love watching them compete. 

I started scrapbooking in 2002 as a creative outlet from my otherwise crazy life as a working Mom. What started as a little hobby has grown into a passion and expanded to include card-making as well. My other interests include travel, running, and reading. 

You can see more of Louise's work on her blog - Wide World of Scraps.

Next up is Rima:


Hello everyone! I am Rima and I am very excited to be a GD for “Lasting Memories” this month. I was born in Lithuania but have been living in Ireland for +14 years with my husband and our two sons Tomas and Benas. Although my life is quite busy, I try to find a little time for my art therapy and to sneak away to my craft room. I create A4 format (30cm*21cm) layouts and a patterned paper is my favourite product, and I would be lost without a ruler. I post my layouts on my blog and you are very welcome to visit it! https://papermomentsbyrima.blogspot.com/  

Next is Joyce Ann


I’m delighted to be sharing my layouts with all of you this month from sunny
central Florida’s east coast. I’ve given up most of my beach time for creating
layouts and other creative adventures. My love of taking pictures from childhood
led me to scrapbooking very early. Many styles are now gathered in my albums,
but the one thing that made the biggest impact happened around 2006 when I was
introduced to stamps and ink. This opened up my world of creating and most of my
layouts now have at least a little bit of something inky. I think my style is still
evolving, but my subjects are mostly my great grands, who are at the top of my list
of loves. So excited to be a special part of Lasting Memories Layout challenges this
month!
I'm delighted to be sharing my layouts with all of you this month from sunny central Florida’s east coast. I’ve given up most of my beach time for creating layouts and other creative adventures. My love of taking pictures from childhood led me to scrapbooking very early. Many styles are now gathered in my albums, but the one thing that made the biggest impact happened around 2006 when I was introduced to stamps and ink. This opened up my world of creating and most of my layouts now have at least a little bit of something inky. I think my style is still evolving, but my subjects are mostly my great grands, who are at the top of my list of loves. So excited to be a special part of Lasting Memories Layout challenges this month!

You can find more of Joyce Ann's beautiful work on her blog Kaleidoscope Impressions. You can also find her in the A Cherry On Top Gallery here.

We are so excited to have these three talented ladies as our guest designers this month!
We will be back tomorrow with a new theme and challenge - courtesy of DT member Natalie!
We have a design team call going on until May 14th! You can read all about it in this post here.

I’m delighted to be sharing my layouts with all of you this month from sunny
central Florida’s east coast. I’ve given up most of my beach time for creating
layouts and other creative adventures. My love of taking pictures from childhood
led me to scrapbooking very early. Many styles are now gathered in my albums,
but the one thing that made the biggest impact happened around 2006 when I was
introduced to stamps and ink. This opened up my world of creating and most of my
layouts now have at least a little bit of something inky. I think my style is still
evolving, but my subjects are mostly my great grands, who are at the top of my list
of loves. So excited to be a special part of Lasting Memories Layout challenges this
month
Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you find time to create with us this week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails