Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Introducing's May's Guest Designers

Hello and Happy Saturday! It's a new month and that means it's time to say hello to our May Guest Designers! Before we get to that I want to thank Sherri and Jamie for being our guest designers in April. It was a pleasure having them on the team for the month of April!

We have four amazingly talented Guest Designers joining us in May! Please give a warm welcome to Sandi, Jessica, Karen B, and Anna! 



I am Sandi Pressley, a recently retired, transplanted Midwesterner living on the northeast coast of Florida. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years and added card making to the mix a few years ago. I am the mom of two grown sons, grandma to 4, and dog mom to a wild and crazy French bulldog. My hubby still works and fully supports my paper crafting hobby. I love to eat my husband’s cooking, travel (we recently returned from a trip to Hawaii), and see my family. I love anything Disney, anything with flamingos, and anything that is the color aqua. I am excited and honored to be a guest on the Lasting Memories Design Team this month.



Hello, my name is Jessica Shurts and I live in Minnesota. I have 5 kids, ages 2 to13, and a wonderful husband of almost 16 years. I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years. I am also a child and family photographer, so I take lots of photos! Most of my layouts have 3 or more photos and I frequently do two page layouts. Right before Thanksgiving of last year, my youngest was diagnosed with leukemia so we have spent the last several months with him in the hospital. During my days at home, I have found scrapbooking and cardmaking to be a great creative, therapeutic outlet for me. You can see more of my work on my blog: Create and Share. I am excited to share my layouts this month with you!



I'm married with a teenage daughter, and I work full-time.  We live on 14 acres in a semi-rural area in Southeast Queensland, Australia - with eucalyptus trees, koalas, kangaroos, native birds, chickens, and a dog. When not "safe at home" I enjoy country drives, hiking and camping, and visiting local markets and cafes.  I've been scrapbooking for around 20 years, and I still love traditional layouts best of all.  Fun trivia piece - I was on the LM design team back in 2014!  I've dabbled in all kinds of techniques and styles, and I enjoy trying new things, but my go-to, happy-place style is simple and linear.  On most of my layouts you'll see strong colour combos, old stash (!) with personal touches such as machine stitching, doodling or fussy cutting.  



Hello, I'm Anna and I've been scrapping since my daughter was born in 2006.
Boy has scrapbooking changed over the years!! I have grown tremendously throughout these years and want to thank all of you for all the inspiration that is currently out there!! Love me some youtube videos, pretty much everyday!!
Thanks so much, Lasting Memories for having me on as the guest designer this month!! Look forward to joining all the fun you provide for many years to come!!

There is sure to be a lot of wonderful inspiration here at Lasting Memories this month!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our first challenge of the month!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails