Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Introducing Our July Guest Designers!!


Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! Our June challenges are coming to an end - today is the deadline so get your entries in by 6 PM EST for your chance at being a guest designer and for a chance at our two prizes this month!

Today we are introducing our two fabulous guest designers for July. Please help us welcome Maureen and Tracey!

July GDT - Maureen


My name is Maureen Wood, I live near Brisbane in Australia. I am a retired great grandmother, with 7 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren. I love papercrafting, with a passion is scrapbooking our family memories.
Since retiring three years ago I try to spend some time each day at my craft table.

You can see more of Maureen's beautiful work on her blog - Scrapbooking Memories and Crafting with Cards.



Hi everyone. I’m so excited to be here. I live in Melbourne and work full time as a Detective with Victoria Police. I’m a mother, scrapbooker, and love to travel (staying safe at home now though). I’ve been scrapping for about 16 years and my 20 year old son was my greatest source of inspiration until he became photophobic about 6 years ago. He now has a delightful girlfriend so photos are have started to flow again! As a former fitter & turner familiar with technical drawings, when I first started scrapping I favoured a very graphic style and struggled to even place my photo on an angle. My style has evolved and I’m a big fan of mixed media. It’s still rare though that I place my photo on an angle!

You can see Tracey's beautiful work on her blog - Plodscrap.

We are thrilled to have Maureen and Tracey join us for our July challenges! Please join us tomorrow for our first July challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Lyne said...

Welcome ladies - can't wait to see what you create!

Julene Matthews said...

Pleased to see you both on here. Enjoy your visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails