Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Introducing December's Guest Designers!!

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday! I do hope you are having a good weekend!

Just a quick reminder that the deadline to enter our November challenges is tonight, Saturday, November 28th at 6 PM EST so get those layouts linked up!

Today we are introducing our two fabulous guest designers for December! These two ladies have been our guest designers before and we love it when they join us here at Lasting Memories! Please help us to give a warm welcome to Rona and Barbara!

December GDT - Rona

 Hi, I am Rona and I have been scrapbooking for about 23 years and crafting probably for as long as I can remember. I am currently scrapbooking my three grandsons.  I love being inspired by challenges and am honored to be a guest designer here at Lasting Memories. 

December GDT - Barbara

I'm Barbara Greenberg from Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, and I confess to being a scrap-a-holic for the past 11 years. I call this hobby/habit the best non-paying job ever. I have a blog where I post all of my layouts for challenges I have entered and I hope you will check it out and maybe become a follower - https://barbgreenberg.blogspot.com/.

Between me and my husband, we have 4 kids and 8 grandkids and they keep me busy with so many fun pictures of them to scrap. I also love to travel, whether somewhere fun to see 2 hours away, or across the country, road trips are the best so I love travel layouts. Then there are the holidays, I love scrapping those, too. Well, like I said, I'm a scrap-a-holic and I love scrapping everything!

I love challenges and that is why I am here today!

Welcome, Rona and Barbara! We look forward to seeing your beautiful layouts this month!

Be sure to join us tomorrow for our first December challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails