Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Introducing April's Guest Designers

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are having a good Easter weekend so far. Today we are here to introduce our four fabulous guest designers for April. Please help us welcome - Jamie, Sandi, Rainny, and Donna! They are all super talented and I know will be bringing you lots of inspiration in April.

First up is Jamie:

April GDT - Jamie


My name is Jamie Arthur and I'm so excited to be a guest designer at Lasting Memories this month. I love scrapbooking and really love working with sketches. I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years at this point. I have two children, a Golden-doodle, and I'm married to the best man a girl could ask for. And when I say the best, I mean it! This man puts up with my scrapbooking obsession as well as my coffee addiction and my love of books (which are everywhere)!  I enjoy spending time in my craft room creating layouts for our family scrapbook albums. It is so fun to be able to open our family albums and not just look at pictures but relive the memories through the layouts themselves. I put my albums in the order in which things happened and I go year by year. The only problem with this method is that I end up with a lot of albums! I tend to scrap everything; however, I find that it is so worth it when I look at my children enjoying them. 

 Most of my layouts can be found on my blog and on Instagram. On my blog I try to share what materials I used to create my layouts. Usually, I am using my Cricut Explore and Design Space, although occasionally I like to challenge myself to not use it. I also love using lots of pattern papers and embellishments.

You can see more of Jamie's beautiful work on her blog - Scrap Queen



I am Sandi Pressley a transplanted Chicago native living in Florida just 5 miles from the beach on the northeast coast. I am a retired dog mom to a goofy French Bulldog which keeps my days from getting too boring. I have 2 sons in Indiana and 4 grandchildren – Jacob 19, -- Cole, 15 – Abby, 13 and Izzy who is 9. I haven’t seen them in 19 months due to the Covid-19 pandemic. But I am planning on doing a lot of catching up this summer with them. I started scrapbooking in 2005 because I missed my family so much and it helped to document the memories I have with them. I have also branched into cardmaking and probably do more cardmaking these days than memory keeping. I love working in my traveler’s notebooks, traditional 12x12 layouts and have made some mini-albums for the grandkids to document their trips to Florida. I am excited to be a guest designer for Lasting Memories this month….thank you for having me.

You can see more of Sandi's beautiful work on her blog - Slightly Off Center - Life at the Beach.


April GDT - Donna


Hi, My name is Donna Coughlin and my husband and I were both laid off because of Covid,  but I love being at home and thankfully  my husband just started a new job last week. Between my 5 grown children,11 grandchildren and love of traveling especially Disney, I always have lots to scrap. I was on various design teams from about 2007-2019, but I have been taking a break from that for now as we are remodeling our home slowly but surely. My scrapbook style seems to change from bold colors to flowery elegant layouts and everything in between. One thing I do love are brads and almost every page I do has at least one. I am thrilled to be a guest here at Lasting Memories.

You can see more of Donna's beautiful work on her blog - Hawthorne Hills.




Hello, my name is Rainny, and I live in Taiwan. It's my pleasure to be the guest designer. I've been a secretary in a small company for 16 years. I got married six years ago and we have a puppy daughter, Riceball. When I was a university student, I started making handmade cards. This was really a long time ago. lol  In recent years, I love scrapbooking. I like to record life and treasured memories by scrapbooking. It always brings me many memories and touches. If you want to see more of my works, you can watch my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rainny0127/

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new theme and a new set of challenges for April!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails