Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Introducing July's Guest Designers!!

 Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope our Canadien friends had a good Canada Day and that those here in the US are ready for Independence Day. I know we are ready to get together with family and shoot off a few fireworks. 

Today we are thrilled to introduce our guest designers for July. Please help us welcome Connie and Sherri!

July GDT - Connie


Connie Corrigan has been scrapping since her niece was born in 2000. She likes to visit our National Park units and has a blog dedicated to highlighting her travels. You can check it out at https://cmcorrig.blogspot.com/



Hi, I am Sherri Priest, a retired CPA who lives in Whitehouse, Texas.  I have been scrapping for more than 20 years.  I take lots of photos so I rarely do single photo pages and usually do two page layouts.  I have two grown sons who are both Eagle Scouts and married.  I have three precious grandkids who are the subject of many of my layouts.  I also scrap a lot of travel pages.  I scrap very simply.  I want the photos to stand out.  I don’t like anything too thick or messy! I love patterned paper, brads, and enamel dots.

You can see more of Sherri's beautiful work on her blog - Sherri's Creative Outlet Blog.

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to see our theme for July and the first of four fun challenges for July!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails