Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Introducing March's Guest Designers

 Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! Today we are so excited to announce our guest designers for March. 

We have two uber-talented scrappers joining us this month. Please give a warm welcome to Karen B and Wendy!

March GDT - Karen B


 I'm married with an adult daughter, and I work full-time.  We live on 14 acres in a semi-rural area in Southeast Queensland, Australia - with eucalyptus trees, koalas, kangaroos, native birds, chickens, and a dog. When I"m not crafting, I enjoy country drives, hiking and camping, and visiting local markets and cafes.  I've been scrapbooking for around 20 years, and I still love traditional layouts best of all.  Fun trivia piece - I was on the LM design team back in 2014!  I've dabbled in all kinds of techniques and styles, and I enjoy trying new things, but my go-to, happy-place style is simple and linear.  On most of my layouts, you'll see simple colour combos, old stash (!) with personal touches such as machine stitching, doodling, or fussy cutting.  I'd love you to visit my blog - beingkaren@blogspot.com 




HI!  My name is Wendy and I am so happy to be here at Lasting Memories as a Guest Designer. 

I have been a traditional scrapper for about 20 years now.  I am lucky enough to have the full support of my whole family.  Seeing their pictures come to life on my pages is something they really love.  Our favorite albums are of our family vacations. 

I am a huge fan of Disney and that is my favorite subject to work on.  I like to dabble in different techniques now and then just to expand my creativity. 

I have been a huge fan of the challenges here at Lasting Memories for a long time now.

Thank you so much for having me design this month.  I’m excited for the new challenges and sharing ideas with everyone, and learning new ideas from the team. 

You can see more of Wendy's work on her blog - Getting Started.


Be sure to stop back in tomorrow for our first challenge for March! I will be announcing January and February's Top 3, GDT Picks, and Winners next week.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails