Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Introducing December's Guest Designer!

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope all of you that are in the States had a very Happy Thanksgiving and were able to spend time with your family and friends. 

Today we are thrilled to introduce our guest designer for December. The oh-so-talented Jill R will be joining us all month long and sharing her beautiful work with us. Here is a little bit about Jill:


I live in Somerset, Pennsylvania with my husband, our 23-year-old daughter, 14-year-old son, and my little grandson. I am a high school teacher and use scrapbooking as my creative outlet. I have been crafting since I was a child, but in 2003 I fell in love with scrapbooking, and it has become my favorite hobby. Of course, my family photos are always my inspiration for my layouts. In 2010 I started a blog and love participating in all the fun challenges! Thank you Lasting Memories for having me as Guest Designer this month. It is a big honor for me!

You can see more of Jill's beautiful work on her blog - Just Jill.

Our November challenges end tonight at 6 PM EST so be sure to get your layouts linked up! Check back tomorrow when we reveal our last theme for 2022 and our first challenge of the month!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails