Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Saying Goodbye is Always Hard

Hello, everyone! I hope that your weekend is off to a good start.

I just wanted to pop in here today to let you know that I (Lori) am stepping down from the Lasting Memories design team. It has been a hard decision to make but life outside of Lasting Memories has gotten too busy for me to keep up. I have been a part of the Lasting Memories family for the past 8 years and the design team coordinator for the past 6 years. I have met so many wonderful scrapbookers over the years, both as fellow design team members, and guest designers, and you, our loyal and wonderful readers. 

I feel like I know each and every one of you through your beautiful layouts - visiting your blogs, Instagram pages, and Pinterest boards over the years. I truly believe that you - our followers - are the most talented scrappers around!

Even though I am stepping down, Lasting Memories is not going anywhere! I am leaving you all in very capable hands. DT member Cheryl is taking over the blog! Cheryl just recently joined the team but she has been a loyal follower for as long as I can remember and our guest designer a number of times over the years. 

It has been a pleasure being a part of the Lasting Memories family these past 8 years and even though I won't be on the team, I will still be seeing you around the scrapping community!

Take care and Happy Scrapping!

Lori

3 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

Lori,
You will be missed! Thank you for all you have put into this blog. I have so enjoyed all the challenges every week. I'm glad you have Cheryl to take over. Blessings!

Sandy Ross said...

Best wishes to you Lori! It has been a pleasure working with you on Lasting Memories! You will be missed! Thank you for all your hard work!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Lori you will be missed for sure. I hope to see you still playing along in blogland. good luck with all the things taking over your life. I totally understand. I hope to be crafting more in the future when life settles. I hope you can too.

Alicia

Related Posts with Thumbnails