Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Introducing November's Guest Designers

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you!

Today we are announcing our guest designers for November. We have two creative scrappers joining us for our November challenges, and I know they are going to inspire you with their beautiful work! Please help us welcome Rainny and Wendy.

November GT Rainny

Hello everyone! I am very happy to have the opportunity to be LM's GDT again.
I am an ordinary office worker. In my spare time, I enjoy handicrafts, such as handmade cards, scrapbooking, and cross-stitch. I also like traveling and eating delicious food with friends. Many photos are always taken during these moments, so I like to record these good times by scrapbooking. I am very grateful to Lasting Memories for always giving me a lot of creative inspiration. Thanks again and hope you like my work. If you want to see more of my works, you can check out my Instagram or my blog.

November GDT Wendy

HI there! My name is Wendy Crowe and I am so happy to Guest Designer here at Lasting Memories, again! The challenges have really made me think outside the box, use stash and try new techniques.
I have been a happy scrapper for over 25 years and I have countless albums. My favorite subjects to scrap are my Family, Disney, vacations and most of all, My Family on a Vacation at Disney!
I have 3 kids, almost an empty nester, and I am the happiest new Grandma in the world! Now I have a new little one to scrap pictures of. It’s so fun that there is never a shortage of pages to scrap.
Thanks again for letting me be a Guest Designer and I can’t wait to see what everyone comes with for this month’s challenges!

You can find more of Wendy's inspiration work here!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! We will be back tomorrow with a new theme and a new challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails