Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Introducing our February Guest Designer

Hello to everyone on this first Saturday of February. Today we are thrilled to announce our guest designer for December. She has been a guest designer for Lasting Memories before, and she is certainly welcome back, so let me re-introduce Haven.

February GDT Haven


Here is a little bit about Haven in her own words - Hi. My name is Haven and I'm a sketch-a-holic! I find that with my limited time to scrap, I get inspiration and a creative boost from using a good sketch. When I'm not working, coaching, or creating, I enjoy spending time outdoors. I've been trying to hike at least once a week and am looking forward to a few more backpacking trips this summer. You'll have to make sure you follow me to see all the beautiful nature pictures from my outings. I love playing along with the challenges and getting inspiration from the design team of Lasting Memories. I think their challenges are some of the best but I might be biased as I'm a former DT (2012-2017).

You can see more of Haven's wonderful work at her blog - Haven's Haven.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new theme and the first of our February challenges! Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails