Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, March 2, 2024

Introducing Our March Guest Designer

Greetings everyone. It's raining here in Southern California, the perfect day for me to stay indoors and craft! Whatever the weather is in your area, hopefully you are finding time to get creative this weekend.

Today we are excited to introduce our guest designer. It's actually more of a re-introduction, as she has guest designed with us previously. Without further ado, here she is in her own words!

March GDT Nelya

Hi, everyone!
My name is Nelya, and I’m originally from Ukraine. I’m a mommy of 4, and I love to scrapbook. I mostly got into it after having our first baby. My style has definitely evolved since then! I love to glean inspiration from other crafters; I think that’s how I was able to grow so much. Lately I’ve been loving using up my stash. The satisfaction I get from using up the last sticker on a sticker sheet, or paper from a paper pad is probably greater than I get when shopping for new supplies! I don’t have a space of my own yet, but I hope to in the future. Rarely do I complete a layout from start to finish in one sitting. Sometimes it takes me a few days or more, as often I’m only able to craft for small intervals at a time. I love to join in challenges! I’ve also focused more of my attention on journaling and story telling rather than a photo itself. I love to hear stories from my childhood, and want to make sure my kiddos have that too. I scrap in a variety of sizes: 12x12, 8.5x11, 6x8, and TN - as well as an occasional pocket page in any of those sizes!

My layouts can be found here on Pinterest, as well as here on Scrapbook.com. I’ve also recently started making YouTube videos of my layouts: Nelya's Youtube.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for a new theme and the first of our  four March challenges. This month we are looking forward to getting into shapes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails