Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Introducing our September Guest Designers

Hello, everyone! Hope you all have enjoyed your summer and are getting ready for cooler weather (unless you're in the Southern hemisphere, where you're gearing up for summer). It's back to school time and that usually makes all the moms busier, but hopefully you all find some time to get creative with your scrapbooking in September.

Tomorrow is the start of a new month, and we are all ready to bring you a new theme and a new set of challenges. Today we want to introduce to our September Guest Designers. We have two creative scrappers joining us for our September challenges, and I know they are going to inspire you with their beautiful work! Please help us welcome Julene and Heidi.

September GDT Julene
Here's a little bit about Julene - Julene has been scrapbooking for about 18 years and has been on several design teams. She's a regular participant here at Lasting Memories. She lives in Sydney Australia and is a retired teacher-librarian. You can find more of Julene's beautiful work on her blog - Julene By Design

September GDT Heidi
Hi everyone! My name is Heidi and I live in Orange County in sunny Southern California. I live with my husband and 2 kitties Jupiter and Europa. I started scrapbooking almost 20 years ago when it was offered as an elective at my high school (can you believe it?!) and I haven’t stopped since. My favorite way to create a page is to start with a sketch and a color palette and then pull everything from my stash in those colors. I never know what I’ll end up using on a layout. I have lots of hobbies like yoga, reading books and video games, but I love the creative outlet that scrapbooking provides me. It allows me to connect with my memories on a more meaningful level than just scrolling through my phone. Thank you so much for having me at Sketches in Thyme as this month’s guest designer. You can see more of my work at my blog - The Scrap Attack

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. We will be back tomorrow with a new theme and the first of five color-related challenges for September!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails