Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

"This is Me" Layout - NEW DT Submission by Michele Fish

Good morning everyone!!  At least it is still morning where I live!!  :-)  My name is MICHELE and I am so excited to share with all of you my VERY FIRST layout created for Lasting Memories as one of their new Design Team Members!!  I am following the current ALL ABOUT YOU challenge 36 that just started yesterday. I am so honored and excited to have been chosen, and I truly hope that myself along with the other wonderful DT's can inspire you to get those photos on paper.  There is a style here for everyone.  That is what I love so much about being a part!!
Without further ado...


I will have some additional close-up photos on my BLOG so you can read a little better my list of tidbits that I am sharing about myself.  Or just click the above photo to enlarge.

In the meantime...I am married to Brian, for almost 10 years (This July) and we have a Daughter (age 8) and a son (age 4 1/2).  We live in the wonderul Pacific Northwest... where I honestly love ALL kinds of weather.  I love the change of seasons.  I am a Stay at Home Mom mostly.  I left my Executive Assistant job about 2 years ago to focus more on my family.  I still work for the same company as a Security Auditor about 6 days a month.  (It's Perfect!!)  I have been scrapbooking seriously since 1996 and also dabble in cardmaking.  I find scrapbooking to be more satisfying, for I know my creations will be kept safe in a book.
I like to have fun.  I try to smile 100% of the time... for life is short!  When I am not crafting, I enjoy being outside with the kids, helping my Hubby in his garden, Hiking, Waterskiing, Boating, campin' out on the couch in front of some reality TV or playing board games.  I could on and on about everything about ME... but I am hoping you will learn more as I contribute my future layouts to share with all of you. So nice to meet all of you!  I hope I can Inspire many many layouts to come!!
Can't wait to see what "All About You" layouts you share with us this week!!
~Michele

6 comments:

sharon said...

This L/O is BEAUTIFUL, as are you and your family!!!! :) Love all that you incorporated into your pages!! Colors, layout, and pictures--are all so impressive!! You are a tough act to follow! :) Looking forward to working with you on the D/T!!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Michele! This is amazing!! I love how you added words beside the photo's. Love your addition of journaling too!! GORGEOUS!!! Nice to "meet" you!!!

Unknown said...

Michelle -
this is fantastic. I love the colors and the way you've portrayed yourself. This was a super idea and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Hugs
Brenda

jessica_haley555 said...

I love how this page lists all the different things you are to different people. Also great design inspiration for a double page layout.

Michele said...

Gosh Ladies... I just read all of this and I am humbled! :-) Thank so much for compliments! Sure does get one excited to keep creating... which is what we ALL need! So lucky to be working with all of you Gals!!!

Sue said...

Great job Michele. Your layout looks fabulous. I love your bio. I look forward to working with you. I am going to check out the details on your blog now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails