Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Introducing August's Guest Designers!



Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you!

Today we are announcing our guest designers for August. We have three lovely ladies joining us from all over the world for our August challenges, and I know they are going to inspire you with their beautiful work! Please help us welcome Ella, Kathy, and Nelya.

August GT Ella

Hello everyone!
I'm Ella, which is a polish diminutive from Elisabeth. I come from Poland but have lived near to Ratisbon, Bawaria, Germany with my family since 2006. I have two sons (11 and 16 years old). I love to crochet and knit, and I also draw and paint. I've been interested in scrapbooking and cardmaking since 2016. I think it's some kind of art, too and my painting experience can be helpful in scrapbooking. For me, it's a wonderful way to spend my free time. I invite you to my blog Moje Craftowe Przygody, which means My Crafting Adventures.

August GT Kathy

Hello from Down Under - Australia!
My name is Kathy, and I am a mother of 5 and Deputy Principal of a large primary school. I scrapbook to maintain equilibrium in my world. Having started this passion 20 years ago, I have transitioned between many different styles and tried many, many techniques. I call my style eclectic, changing to meet the needs of my layout and my photos or in all reality -the mood of the day. I have no one true passion except the paper. I am always looking at layouts now with the mindset of how is this telling the story -what else is needed? My philosophy - this is the history of the future, make sure it leaves an impression. Hope you enjoy my work and take something away from every layout created for inspiration. Just remember, add more until you know it is done!

August GT Nelya

Hi, everyone!
 My name is Nelya, and I’m originally from Ukraine. I’m a mommy of 4, and I love to scrapbook. I mostly got into it after having our first baby. My style has definitely evolved since then! I love to glean inspiration from other crafters; I think that’s how I was able to grow so much. Lately I’ve been loving using up my stash. The satisfaction I get from using up the last sticker on a sticker sheet, or paper from a paper pad is probably greater than I get when shopping for new supplies! I don’t have a space of my own yet, but I hope to in the future. Rarely do I complete a layout from start to finish in one sitting. Sometimes it takes me a few days or more, as often I’m only able to craft for small intervals at a time. I love to join in challenges! I’ve also focused more of my attention on journaling and story telling rather than a photo itself. I love to hear stories from my childhood, and want to make sure my kiddos have that too. I scrap in a variety of sizes: 12x12, 8.5x11, 6x8, and TN - as well as an occasional pocket page in any of those sizes!

My layouts can be found here on Pinterest, as well as here on Scrapbook.com. I’ve also just recently started making YouTube videos of my layouts: Nelya's Youtube.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! We will be back tomorrow with a new theme and a new challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails