Our "Scrappy" Friends!

Welcome!

Hello fellow scrapbookers!!! Welcome to "Lasting Memories" which is all about LAYOUTS!! Yes, JUST layouts! There are no cards allowed here. We have weekly themed challenges, but you have the whole month to get in on the fun! Our challenges begin each Sunday at 8am EST and all 4 challenges will end on the date listed on the sidebar at 6pm EST. At month's end, we will choose a GDT to join us for a month! Only one entry per challenge, and no back-linking is allowed since we would love to know that we "challenged" you. We look forward to challenging you and helping you get your pages completed!

Specialized Hosting Sites

A lot of crafters use specialized hosting sites that not all of us have access to. We just wanted to let you know that if we don't comment, it's because we don't have access - but we see your work here at LM and appreciate your taking the time to link up and show off your style!!

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Introducing July's Guest Designers!!

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you!

Today we are announcing our guest designers for July! We have two lovely ladies joining us for our July challenges and I know they are going to inspire you with their beautiful work! Please help us welcome Wendy and Alicia!

July GT Wendy

Hello there! My name is Wendy Crowe and I am so happy to be a Guest Designer here at Lasting Memories!  The monthly challenges are always fun and keep my creative wheels turning.

I have been scrapping for over 20 years now.  My hubby has been very patient and understanding when it comes to a “budget” for my hobby. I have 3 amazing kids that keep me busy, both with activities and taking pictures.  I am proud to say that I will be a first time Grandma very soon too!

My favorite subjects to scrap are our awesome trips to Disney!  I usually try to incorporate Disney into a lot of my pages.  But travel scrapbooks are my favorite. I like to classify my style as whimsical and simple, but I do like to venture into new techniques and styles.  I’ll try anything once, but I have given up on a few. 

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a Guest Designer this month!  Looking forward to many more challenges and amazing inspiration!

You can find more of Wendy's beautiful work here.

July GT Alicia

My name is Alicia O'Bryant and I live in Cincinnati, OH. I have been an avid crafter since high school, tackling several different media over the years. Paper crafting is my primary outlet these days. I don't scrapbook as much as I used to when my child was growing up but I still manage to capture some of the best times of my life. Thank you so much for allowing me to be a guest designer this month.

Due to a recent surgery, Alicia will only be able to join us for one challenge, but we look forward to seeing her work later in the month! In the meantime, you can find more of Alicia's beautiful work here.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! We will be back tomorrow with a new theme and a new challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails